A pc-simulated model of the Grand National will take place on Saturday 4 April, broadcast dwell on ITV. Betting on the race is open, with all proceeds being donated to NHS charities.
Even if the basic workplace betting extravaganza is out of the query, obtain our sweepstake kit by clicking the hyperlink beneath and encourage pals and household to hitch in by way of video name.
Telegraph Sport columnists Jamie Carragher, Will Greenwood and Michael Vaughan have picked their winners right here.
Runners and riders
1. Tiger Roll: Bidding to hitch Red Rum in historical past books as a three-time winner however rushed preparation, onerous race at Cheltenham and top-weight make this his hardest problem but.
2. Bristol De Mai: Grey from a steady with a very good file within the race. Would fancy the as soon as prime rated chaser – if the race was run at Haydock in a bathroom.
3. Aso: Has by no means received over additional than two and half miles and not in such good kind as he was final season when runner-up to Frodon within the Ryanair. Petrol’s low-cost however prone to run out of it.
4. Elegant Escape: Former Welsh National winner so stamina not prone to be an issue and his final place within the Gold Cup not as unhealthy because it sounds. If Jonjo O’Neill jnr will get spherical he may have improved on his father’s National file.
5. Anibale Fly: Fourth and fifth in two Nationals and second in a Gold Cup. It’s in there someplace however has completed final on three of his previous 4 begins. Back in handicap firm a assist however unlikely to enhance on a minor inserting.
6. Top Ville Ben: Progressive northern-trained chaser who was thought to be a Gold Cup horse by connections earlier this season. Being overwhelmed 33 lengths there by Santini in January was a actuality verify however each-way likelihood if he takes to it.
7. Beware The Bear: Will do effectively to get past the primary if Nicky Henderson’s latest National runners are any guide. Either wins or pulls up and not a lot in between.
8. Peregrine Run: Mainly campaigned over two and a half miles, his run within the Topham final 12 months didn’t give nice encouragement; mistake at Becher’s earlier than falling on the final ditch. He has received six races since however can’t see this being seventh.
9. Jett: Irish chaser who has good kind in massive Grade Ones. One for the shortlist particularly as his newbie jockey has a superb file within the race. Even so Jessica Harrington’s second string.
10. Alpha Des Obeaux: Fell at The Chair on his first go to to Aintree however was creditable third to Walk In The Mill in Becher Chase in December. Same silks as Tiger Roll however unlikely to provide Richard Johnson his first National winner.
11. Total Recall: Former Ladbrokes Trophy winner who returned to kind when profitable the Thyestes Chase final day trip. A contact of sophistication however blundered his method spherical in 2018 earlier than being pulled up. Would need to carry his A recreation.
12. The Storyteller: A little bit of a darkish horse. Capable chaser campaigned over hurdles all season ending second within the Pertemps Final. Could belie his odds by working an enormous race.
13. Magic of Light: Last 12 months’s runner up may need given Tiger Roll extra to consider had she not thumped the final. A flexible mare, she saves her finest for this facet of the Irish Sea. Could simply go one higher.
14. Talkischeap: Winner of the Wager365 Gold Cup final April for former coach Charlie Dingwall. Yet to recapture that kind this season however might run effectively at a very good worth.
15. Yala Enki: Recent Taunton winner who completed third in Haydock’s Grand National trial and the Welsh National. Bidding to place Bryony Frost out in entrance of the sector as the primary feminine to win a National. Stamina no downside however perhaps simply missing the category to win.
16. Ballyoptic: Won final day trip however Aintree file is just not spectacular having fallen twice and then completed a good distance behind in Becher Chase. Clear spherical may have given connections a cautious optimism however not for me.
17. Burrows Saint: Irish National winners have a very good file on this and fifth within the Grand Steeple de Paris suggests fences will maintain no fears. Excellent likelihood of carrying Rachael Blackmore into historical past books as first feminine jockey to win the race.
18. Definitly Red: Trainer confidently predicted National victory after his latest win at Kelso. Unlucky on first try being baulked early on. Good likelihood on the weights if Lady Luck is driving pillion with Champion-elect Brian Hughes.
19. Sub Lieutenant: Has not received for a 12 months and a half. Best hope for this lowly ranked officer is that he was second in final 12 months’s Topham however that may be clutching at straws.
20. OK Corral: Probably Nicky Henderson’s finest likelihood for some time. Won the Skybet Chase, has a pleasant weight however didn’t get dwelling in final 12 months’s 4 miler at Cheltenham which might be a fear from the second final.
21. Tout Est Permis: Beaten a good distance in final 12 months’s Irish National, ran a very good trial within the Pertemps Final when third however probably lacks the category to win a contemporary National.
22. Vintage Clouds: He hates the place. Fell on the first final 12 months and pulled up early in Becher Chase. Likely to be wandering lonely as one – out the again from an early stage.
23. Crievehill: Sound jumper who put in some nice leaps within the Sefton Chase over the course but it surely probably uncovered limits on his stamina. Unlikely to be within the shake up however might go effectively for a good distance.
24. Lake View Lad: Got a bit left at first final 12 months when fancied to provide Scotland a 3rd National winner. Never acquired into the race after that and will need to set off on a extra optimistic observe this 12 months.
25. Jury Duty: US Grand National winner however that may be a hurdle race. Quietly fancied a 12 months in the past however unseated jockey on the 18th. Verdict is that he’s unlikely so as to add Aintree National to his battle honours.
26. Pleasant Company: Had a near-miss when second to Tiger Roll two years in the past and wasn’t going too badly when unseating 4 out final 12 months. Unlikely to win however may be a type of horses who conserving coming again with an each-way likelihood.
27. Acapella Bourgois: Strong stayer who relished testing situations to win a National trial in Ireland final time. Coming to boil at proper time. Not the worst Mullins candidate.
28. Shattered Love: A mare thought-about ok to run in final 12 months’s Gold Cup however an strange season to date although indicators of life at Gowran. Lisa O’Neill effectively as much as it if her mount is.
29. Any Second Now: Last 12 months’s Kim Muir winner at Cheltenham. Might have the flexibility to function within the shake-up however leaping is a distinct query. Fell in final 12 months’s Irish National and unseated in one other massive discipline at Leopardstown over Christmas.
30. Potters Corner: skilled on a seaside – remind you of anybody? Popular Midlands and Welsh National winner skilled in Wales part-owned by Welsh rugby star Jonathan Davies. However finest on heavy floor.
31. Dounikos: Won a National trial final 12 months and fancied for Aintree however didn’t get dwelling and has not been the identical horse since.
32. Kildisart: Has been steadily bettering all season and ran a blinder to complete second within the Ultima at Cheltenham. Jockey even managed to get additional than the primary final 12 months so he will likely be hopeful. Rather a lot going for him.
33. Death Duty: Grade One novice chase winner two and a half years in the past however a very long time off injured and not again to the identical degree since. Trainer has higher probabilities.
34. Ramses De Teille: Quite fancied for the race final 12 months however was struggling and out the again when his rein snapped on the final. Had a little bit of an Irish preparation in that his final three runs have been over hurdles. Unlikely to provide coach a second winner.
35. Valtor: Bought for the race however the handicapper solely simply starting to forgive after runaway first win in Britain. Finished 18th within the race final 12 months and successfully carrying 16 lbs much less this time however can not see it myself.
36. Saint Xavier: French import with sensible Auteuil kind. Even although named after the patron saint of missionaries, could be shocked if he converts too many to Christianity on Saturday.
37. Warriors Tale: Has Aintree kind having a Grand Sefton however has pulled up in two Nationals. Would wrestle to get the acute journey with out use of a horsebox.
38. Double Shuffle: Has not received since 2016 though some good efforts since interspersed with some common runs. Does not look in nice kind this season.
39. Kimberlite Candy: Impressive winner of Warwick Classic which One For Arthur received en route. Finally starting to place his races collectively and had a very good recce in fact when second in Becher Chase in December. Huge likelihood with no weight on his again.
40. Walk In The Mill: Bought as a result of he appeared secure for his girl proprietor to journey when seen being led by his French coach off his bike however turned out it was as a result of he was unimaginable to journey! Two-time Becher Chase winner, fourth in final 12 months’s race. Huge likelihood to enhance and one for the very quick record.